• 75 minute initial consultation held over zoom to review your symptoms, goals and detailed review of your health history, symptom onset, current diet and lifestyle, so that we can work out the best plan and approach to help you achieve your health goals.
• Weekly or bi-weekly follow up sessions on zoom, where we catch up, discuss your progress and make adjustments to your plan going forward. I will also review your food diary and give you more food or recipe recommendations to keep you motivated.
• A comprehensive personalised nutrition and lifestyle plan to support you correcting the underlying imbalances contributing to your gut issues and health goals. This will be updated as we go.
• Personalised Meal Plans, recipe packs and food lists specifically designed to support you improve your health issues and to suit your tastes and lifestyle commitments. (this includes dairy free, plant based or omnivore)
• An understanding of what may have caused your symptoms and how to prevent further symptoms reoccurring in the future.
• A personalised supplement prescription, updated as we work together if required to support improve your symptoms whilst we work on your diet.
• Access to practitioner only supplements when applicable use of my practitioner discount.
• Functional testing recommendations if required and interpretation of results and analysis of any existing tests results that you may have.
• Access to my online client portal where you will be able to access your plan, handouts and keep food and lifestyle journals through an easy to use app. You will also be able to ask questions between appointments through the app and receive feedback on journals.
Josephine – 2022 client
Yes I am trained to interpret and work with many different private accredited testing companies. I will only recommend appropriate functional tests if they are going to help us gain important and relevant information about your underlying health symptoms. I don’t use tests that are notoriously inaccurate or not scientifically backed such as food intolerance tests. As part of my packages, I am happy to review any test results that you already have during your consultations.
Although this can feel like a huge investment, GI microbiome testing allows us to find the root cause to your digestive issues immediately and means that I can interpret and guide you through your results and offer you personalised and targeted interventions in a shorter period of time to address your symptoms without guessing what the underlying issues might be and following more generic protocols. This can save you money and time and prolonged symptoms.
Your NHS or Private GP may also have carried out a stool test with you but these tests are focused on more acute situations such as acute food poisoning pathogens or looking for inflammation or cancer markers. These acute stool tests offered by GP’s do not look at markers associated with chronic disease or overall health, immune makers, digestive health or commensal bacteria. By having a GI EcologiX test, alongside a full health history will allow you help and advice on how best to modify your nutrition, lifestyle and other factors to improve your symptoms.
The GI EcologiX test covers markers related to digestive capacity, inflammation, bile flow, immune function so related to skin or oral health. There are safety markers such as Calprotectin, and FIT (Occult Blood) and also whether there are healthy amounts of specific bacterias, parasites or fungal microbes..
There are several companies I can use but my preference is the GI EcologiX Microbiome Test by Invivo Diagnostics, who are CQC-approved, B Corp-certified, and a UK based microbiome laboratory that only works with trained practitioners.
Yes! Over the age of 2 ideally so that the microbiome is fully formed.
Simply click here to book a free 20 minute chat. This consultation is designed to discuss your health concerns and goals, and gives you the opportunity to speak to me first so we can both make sure that this programme is the correct fit for you.
This package is available for either 6, 12 or 16 weeks dependent on the severity of your symptoms and any other health issues you want to cover.
Functional testing: Typically clients choose to take an additional GI EcologiX test when working through gut issues on this programme, it is not essential but is a very good tool to understand what maybe causing your symptoms. If you believe you need functional testing please get in touch so that we can find out what the best test is for your symptoms.
Join our newsletter to get a free copy of our “Breakfast recipe” Cookbook featuring new recipes, exclusive meal plans, and more!