Good oral health is the gateway to good health
DNA Smile is a genetic test designed to give you insight into the state of your dental and oral health and risk for developing peridontal disease and tooth cavities.
Risk factors for peridontal disease and when to consider DNA Smile
- Crooked teeth & defective fillings
- Modern Western Diet & high sugar
- Female hormonal changes
- Exposure to pathogenic bacteria
- Oral & gut microbiome
- Presence of other chronic, inflammatory illnesses eg. diabetes
- Altered immune status (RA, HIV/AIDS)
DNA Smile can help identify health risks:
Oral health is strongly related to risk of development of other systemic chronic diseases, from cognitive decline to type 2 diabetes and heart disease
Early, targeted interventions, using a holistic, systems-biology approach is essential to improve health outcomes
The report offers personalised, diet, nutraceutical, lifestyle, and oral health recommendations to support key areas to improve oral health and prevent disease.