The Foundational Genetic DNA test
Start living your healthiest life today
DNA Health is designed to identify any potential lifestyle diseases and to optimise your well-being and health by personalising your lifestyle and diet choices. The DNA Health approach assists your practitioner in establishing the optimal nutrition necessary for good health, longevity and disease risk mitigation.
DNA Health tests for 36 gene variants involved in the following biological processes that have been linked to risk for diseases of lifestyle:
- Cholesterol metabolism
- Bone Health & risk for osteoporosis
- Methylation and risk for cancer
- Inflammation and oxidative stress
- Insulin sensitivity and risk for diabetes
- Food responsiveness, including lactose intolerance, caffeine processing, salt sensitivity and blood pressure & Iron overload disorders
Who is this test for, and what are the benefits?
- Individuals who want to improve their overall health
- Individuals who have concerns around family history of chronic disease of lifestyle.
- Gain an insight into biochemical areas for you to focus on
- Gain insight into why you might suffer from certain responses to foods / environment in a certain way compared to someone else.
- Defines what individuals need to target and focus on
- Improves motivation and behavioural change.
- Creates an evidence-based foundation to form a personal health regime.