Your DNA is unique to you, we believe your diet should be too
DNA Diet is designed to assist your practitioner in the design of a personalised healthy eating plan based on your individual genetic differences. As part of this world-leading product’s offering, DNA Diet also provides additional insight into how your individual reacts to:
- saturated fats
This allows us to personalise an optimised eating plan that is scientifically driven to work. Weight management and healthy eating are integral to long-term health and can prevent poor health and various chronic diseases. There is no one diet or way of eating that is correct for everyone, but DNA Diet will identify the best way for you.
Who is this test for?
Using this test as a tool alongside your personal and background information we will use to create a personalised plan to support you lose weight based on your genes.
Individuals with the following scenarios:
- Goal of weight loss or maintenance
- History of weight loss resistance
- Desire to optimise diet for weight management
- To understand diet and exercise responsiveness
- Improve macronutrient distribution based on genes with insight to which diet type is best suited.
- Insight in genetic influence on eating behaviour (snacking and satiety)
- Understand possible links with sleep management and weight.
* It is important to note that DNA Diet is not a diet plan and simply having the test done in no way contributes to weight loss.
** The DNA Diet test does not provide a list of foods that a person should and should not eat and cannot infer food allergies. It does not provide a meal plan with food items and portions sizes.